- 2 4 oz cans chopped green chiles
- 1 large clove garlic (minced)
- 1 large can chopped tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups onions (chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 12 corn tortillas ((plus 1/3 cup oil))
- 3 cups shredded cooked poultry
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 2 cups sour cream 1 teaspoon salt
- green onion (chopped)
- black olives
- Rinse seeds from chilies and chop.
- Saute with garlic in 1 tablespoon oil.
- Add tomatoes, onions, 1 teaspoon salt, oregano, and 1/2 cup water if necessary.
- Simmer 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine chicken, cheese, sour cream and salt for the filling. Mix well.
- Heat tortillas briefly in hot oil to soften.
- Fill them with mix, roll, and place in pan, seam side down.
- Pour the sauce over the top, sprinkle on some more cheese, black olives, and green onions.
- Bake about 30 minutes.
- Serve with salsa and sour cream.
Leave a Reply