Pork kebabs from Spain. Pinchitos Morunos are eaten everywhere in Spain as a tapa (appetizer).
- 2 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon powdered cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon sweet or smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon wine vinegar
- 1 pound pork tenderloin (sliced in strip or cubes)
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl.
- Add Pork and marinate a few hours to two days.
- Broil, grill, or fry.
- Serve with rice.